Last step! In order to move forward with booking, please read and accept our policies. By reading and agreeing to the terms below, you will be redirected to our booking page where you will be able to select your service!
Please review and accept the terms and conditions below.
PERMANENT MAKEUP POLICIES:
- ALL CANDIDACY, PRE & POST CARE MUST BE READ AND FOLLOWED. IF IN DOUBT THEY WERE NOT FOLLOWED, YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT AND BE ASKED TO RESCHEDULE WITH A NEW DEPOSIT.
-Permanent makeup requires a $200 non-refundable deposit in order to book. Deposit will be applied toward the total.
-All Deposits secure your appointment and are non refundable, no matter the reason.
- If you cancel within 1 week of your appointment your deposit will be valid for re-booking for 72 hours. Any cancellations inside of the 1 week mark will not be valid nor refunded.
- If you no call no show your appointment, your deposit will be kept and you will be required to pay in full plus an additional $100 fee to be re-booked.
- If you are more than 25 minutes tardy, you could forfeit your deposit and be asked to reschedule.
-Color Boost appointments requires a $100 non-refundable deposit in order to book. Deposit will be applied toward the total.
- All clients are responsible for booking their complimentary perfecting session appointments online, within the 12 week window following your initial procedure. Rescheduled perfecting sessions can not be guaranteed due to availability. If you have to reschedule outside of the 12 week mark, you will be charged the Touch-up fee of $150.
- Existing permanent makeup requires approval before booking. (text clear photos, or schedule an in person consultation online) Upon confirmation that you are a valid candidate, you make book your proceedure online.